Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

My First Post

Hi Everyone!


My first post YAY! I honestly thought this would be easier Let me introduce myself;
My names Alana! I live in Scotland with my partner and two children. I decided to do this after reading lots of amazing blogs from people in America and realised that the UK lacks this great source of information. What better a source than people themselves sharing tips and ideas. I have found loads of inspiration and want to share it all with the world.

My blog is mainly going to be about what I love to do the most - organise and create great spaces in my home! I get excited about baskets, tubs and anything that I can use to contain something. I will soon post up some of the organising that I have finished, I have some great ideas to share and can't wait to hear feedback.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think and what you do different in your home!

Please leave a me a message, I would love to hear from you.

All comments are moderated and may not appear straight away.